**5/17/21 Update** We are still requiring patients, volunteers and staff, regardless of vaccination status, to wear a mask and follow the COVID-19 safety procedures below. We will update with any changes. Thank you for your understanding and patience.
Some important COVID changes in the clinic include:
- Air purifiers in the clinic and waiting room (pictured below);
- Masks required at all times for all patients, staff and volunteers (except for when you’re in the chair);
- Daily temperature checks & screening questions for all patients, volunteers and staff;
- Patients wait in their vehicle until their chair is ready, calling to let our staff know they have arrived;
- No companions are allowed in the clinic during appointments (except for translators or necessary caregivers);
- Sneeze guards and hand sanitizer at the front desk to protect patients, volunteers and staff (pictured below);
- Equipment and frequently touched surfaces are sanitized between uses;
- Procedures in place in the event that a patient, volunteer or staff member tests positive.
We continue to monitor recommendations from the American Dental Association (ADA) and Center for Disease Control (CDC) to update protocols. We ask that anyone who enters the building adheres to the rules in place for the health and safety of our community!