VINA Community Dental Center is a nonprofit dental clinic that provides low-cost dental care to low-income Livingston County adults without dental insurance.
VINA patients must meet these criteria:
- Livingston County resident
- No dental insurance
- 18 years of age or older
- Income requirements
Note: There are programs at VINA with different requirements for veterans, please read more here or call our office at (810) 844-0240 to learn more.
For those who don’t qualify at VINA or a veterans program, the following resources are available:
- My Community Dental Center
- They treat both adults and children and accept most insurances.
- University of Michigan School of Dentistry Clinic
- The UM clinic accepts most major insurance carriers.
- Hope Dental Clinic
- Located in Ypsilanti
- Do not accept any dental insurance, must be at or below 200% of FPL
- Gary Burnstein Community Health Clinic
- Located in Pontiac
- Do not accept any insurance, adults only, income at or below 250% of FPL, Michigan resident
- HNC Living Foundation — Head & Neck Cancer Treatment & Recovery Assistance
- Provides assistance for expenses not covered by insurance for certain types of head and neck cancers.