VINA has a limited amount of openings for patient eligibility. Applications will be accepted by appointment only. Please contact VINA at (810) 844-0240, Monday-Thursday 9:00am-4:00pm. Applications can be picked up at the VINA Community Dental Center during business hours, 400 E. Grand River Ave., Brighton, MI 48116 or printed from our website here.
Eligibility: Patients must meet ALL 4 requirements:
- Individuals must live in Livingston County for at least 6 months
- Individuals must be at least 19 years of age
- Families must have NO dental insurance or Medicaid
- Families must have an income at or below 200% of federal poverty level. This also includes public assistance, social security, and unemployment.
- Exams including oral cancer
- Fluoride Treatments
- Oral Surgery/Extractions/Biopsies
- Dental Education Materials
*Note: In general, Root Canals and Periodontal services are provided on a limited basis and alternatives may exist that may not be provided within the scope of this clinic.
Services NOT Provided:
- Cosmetic Dentistry
- Sedation – IV or oral
- Nitrous Oxide (Laughing Gas)
- Crowns & Bridges
- Applications are accepted on a daily basis
- Patients must complete and print the following forms and call for a screening appointment:
- Patients will be required to pay a scheduling fee of $25.00 for each visit with either cash, money order, or certified check
- All appointments must be PREPAID
- Patients must bring proof of residence in Livingston County (ie: utility bill, etc.)
- Patients must bring proof of family income (ie: last year’s tax return, unemployment statement, or social security statement)
- Patients must bring a Michigan photo ID
- Bring proof of “Family Income” and residence once per year. “Family Income” including spouse.
- Patients must arrive 15 minutes BEFORE every appointment
- If patient misses an appointment, co-pay will not be reimbursed and patient will be put at the END of the wait list after another payment is made
- Children may not be left alone in waiting room and must be supervised at all times
You may obtain an application at VINA Community Dental Center Monday – Thursday from 9am – 4pm. Applications will be accepted by appointment only. Please call office to setup screening appointment.